We are looking for vendors for Saturday July 25!
Policies and Fee Structures
For Vendors and Community Groups
1.Vendors include: Food, Goods, and Amusements.
2.Vendors from all over are welcome.
3. All Vendors must complete the Vendor Application Form
4. Vendor Fees: $50 per booth spot per day. All food trucks are considered to be a double booth.
NO FEE FOR COMMUNITY and NOT FOR PROFIT GROUPS .
5. Vendors shall operate along that portion of Water Street that is closed to regular traffic. Vendors shall ensure that any garbage created from their sales is disposed of as per the “Waste Management” document attached.
6. Vendors shall arrange for the security of their property during off hours.
7. Food Vendors should read the requirements found at https://novascotia.ca/agri/documents/food-safety/mobilepolicy_public.pdf
8. Food Vendors must have a person with a Food Handling certificate on-site at all operating times. Please visit https://novascotia.ca/agri/programs-and-services/food-protection/food-hygiene-course/
9. Vendor washroom facilities are available at Village Hall and there will be porta potties elsewhere.
10. Water and modest electrical connections are available for vendors - please inform us in advance.
11. Deadline for submission of forms and payment: June 30, 2020. Once we have received your completed application, required forms (if applicable), and full payment AND your product is deemed acceptable by the Pugwash HarbourFest Vendor Coordinator, we will contact you and confirm your booth space(s). Payment is fully refundable if Vendor cancels before June 30, 2020; otherwise NO REFUNDS will be issued.
Methods of Payment:
Cheque/money order payable to Pugwash HarbourFest
E-transfer to Please use password vendor
Receipts are available upon request. For more information, contact Kirsteen Thomson 902 243 2684
2020 Pugwash HarbourFest
Waste Management Requirements
1. Sort Compost. Flatten cardboard and place in recyclable container behind the Pugwash Village Hall at 124 Water Street.
2. Know the set-up behind Pugwash Village Hall (compost, recyclables, garbage) and ensure waste is properly sorted into each.
3. Know the Keep Garbage Beneficial (KGB) team in their blue hats and t-shirts.
4. Adhere to Cumberland County Waste Management regulations as detailed here: http://www.cjsma.ns.ca/wasteseparationguides.html